SBC

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Paul's Testimony!

Paul is ROCKING a new look and healthy lifestyle!!! WTG, Paul!!! 

He says...
"My name is Paul, I live in Arizona. I have struggled with obesity most of my adult life. I have lost weight many times but always put it back on. Early last year my 33yr marriage ended and I was struggling with my weight again. I was depressed and doing a lot of "comfort eating.”
My weight increased to 400lbs and due to lack of exercise my legs were useless. I'm a type 2 diabetic, my blood sugars were out of control, and my A1C was 11.5 which can cause renal failure and other health issues. So last Sept I made a life changing decision to get healthy and stay that way. So I started going to the local fitness center and started a workout program and an "eating clean" regime. I quit drinking soda, cut out fast and processed food, and started drinking water.
In Oct I had lost 34lbs then I discovered Skinny Fiber, I decided to take the 90 Day Challenge on Oct.21, 2013 I weighed 377lbs. I continued to exercise and eat clean. At the end of the challenge in Jan. I have lost 53 lbs with Skinny Fiber and 14 waist sizes! Today I weigh 315lbs down 85lbs total, and still at it. There is no finish line in this lifestyle I'm ever thankful I found SF and made that life changing decision. It saved my life!!"

Skinny Fiber is a tool to help you lose weight with whatever eating plan you choose. It makes it easier to stick with your plan by curbing your appetite, cutting the cravings, making you feel full quicker. Simply take 2 capsules with a glass of water at least 30 minutes before your two largest meals.

3 all NATURAL ingredients...Stimulant Free...NO jitters...Just good for you!!!! 7 digestive enzymes that optimize your gut health so that you lose fat! Each bottle is 120 capsules... a one month supply. 1 bottle is $59.95 but our two specials are BUY 2/GET 1 FREE $119.95 and also BUY 3/GET 3 FREE $179.70! So much cheaper when you get a multipack or go in with a friend...




Get Healthy with Skinny Fiber today-->>www.SkinnyFastlane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment