SBC

Saturday, June 7, 2014

ALISHA'S STORY

Wow!!! 

Hi it's Alisha! So here is my story. I am a juvenile detention officer, part time. It came down from the top that we were going to have to go through the academy and to get into the academy we were going to have to pass a physical. I was at 230 lbs!! My thinking, "All right time to get this done, let's go!" So I started doing low carb on Sept 21st, 2012. So by December I h...ad lost 25 lbs, was down from a 24 pants to a 20. In comes the proverbial wall!! Stuck for a month!! So my very good friend told me about her friend that was using something called Skinny Fiber. What 60 bucks? All right, at this point I was ready to try anything, and within two week I was done another pant size. I have not looked back. I continue to do low carb along with my Skinny Fiber and I am down another 40 lbs and over 70 inches!! WOOHOO!! I feel absolutely AMAZING!! I wish I had found out about it earlier! It has changed my life, I have my confidence back and I am ready to kick fat's butt! Also, I have since found out that we do not have to go to the academy...but I am continuing my journey because I hope to inspire some people.
Order yours here: www.skinnywithjenny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment