SBC

Sunday, June 22, 2014

FAY'S TESTIMONIAL

AWESOME Check out Fay She is doing amazing Thanks for sharing with us Order your skinny fiber here
www.SkinnyWithJenny.com

Fay says.....
I started my journey on Feb 1st with a friend , My weigh 190 and I am only 5'2 I started doing Zumba counting the old WW POINTS and I started to lose . In April I saw this lady ( Louise) post about skinny fiber I joined the group , I had acid reflux , and IBS I have never had a firm bowel movement ever , I had lost 26 lbs before SF . So in May I started SF in 3 weeks I lost 4" off my hips To this date I am down 42 lbs , I no longer have acid reflux , my IBS is gone !!!!!!! I feel that if it never helped me with my weight loss what it did for me is priceless!!! I still want to lose about 18 more my goal is by Christmas! I am so happy!!!

one bottle is 59.99 buy2 get one free is 119.99 buy 3 get three free 179.99 90 day empty bottle guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment