SBC

Sunday, June 8, 2014

TESTIMONIAL SKINNY FIBER

This is Denice's AMAZING story!! :D

Denice Tiny Brown
 - I began my journey on Skinny Fiber on August 24th, 2013 and as of yesterday I have lost 25 lbs and have a long way to go!! I have a specific type of heart defect called a Left Bundle Branch Block - which makes it to where I am not able to exercise because I will pass out.... I have an implanted pacemaker to even keep my heart going!! Type II diabetes which is now under control - blood sugar level is down to 100 and A1C is at 6.0.. I love my Skinny Fiber!!
There are a couple specials-- buy 3 get 3 free -- 6 month supply $179.70-- ($29.95 each) or buy 2 get 1 free is $119.85 (39.95 each ) or one is just $59.95-- Cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. ORDER NOW www.skinnywithjenny.com



No comments:

Post a Comment